Gentlemens Club Gambler Addon

Discussion in 'Public Board' started by Myrx, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Myrx

Myrx Guild Member

Might just need to update the number in the .toc file. Look at the toc in an add on that works.

2. Enjoy, this is a working copy we used it just last night ^_^

3. hi, what make, what addon worked for RU client, roll = "выбрасывает", run, write "1", starting roll, and nothing happens, feeling that the addon does not see how we roll

[​IMG]

Joeschmo likes this.
  4. Myrx

Myrx Guild Member

1. change "rolls" to "выбрасывает"
    Change
    Code:
    local player, junk, roll, range = strsplit(" ", temp1);
    if junk == "rolls" and GCGambler_Check(player)==1 then
    to
    Code:
    local player, junk, roll, range = strsplit(" ", temp1);
    if junk == "выбрасывает" and GCGambler_Check(player)==1 then
    Note that I got rid of junk2 and renamed junk1 to junk if your version has junk1 and junk2.

Joeschmo likes this.
  5. Did everything as written, the same effect (((
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Myrx

Myrx Guild Member

When I look at your file I see:
    Code:
    if junk == "âûáðàñûâàåò" and GCGambler_Check(player)==1 then
    Which means you likely tried to save the file with ANSI encoding and all of your crazy Russian letters got destroyed. You'll have to try changing the encoding when you save. I think UTF-8 worked for me, but I'm not 100% sure.

Joeschmo likes this.
  7. Frore

Frore Administrator

8. Synical

Synical Guild Member

NOTEPAD++ is amazing

Joeschmo likes this.
  9. Thank you to the change encoding it work;))

Mtay, Myrx, Frore and 1 other person like this.
  10. im sorry, i feel like such a tard but how do u install this?

11. Frore

Frore Administrator

12. http://www.mediafire.com/?0avlnwp70hfc03v Found this to those who are still looking for an updated version, found here http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1203969-Anyone-got-a-GCG-for-5-0?highlight=GCG Auto rolls for you once roll now button is clicked. The typical commands are now /cg show,hide,reset,resetstats. Functions in raid channel like usual or a private channel Called "Gambler" strictly there just to prevent flooding to raid chat channel. Unless blizzard gets convinced to let you see rolls from people outside your group that are in your chat channel or something like that. Enjoy the addon :3

Joeschmo likes this.
  13. Pls new Download Link for the German Version.
    The Normal Version isnt working..

I have changed the junk part :
    local temp1 = strlower(temp2);
    local player, junk1, junk2, roll, range = strsplit(" ", temp1);
    if junk1 == "würfelt" and GCGambler_Check(player)==1 then

But it isnt working -.-

14. updated july 2013 for 5.3, previous version listed as upload from me is no good

Attached Files:

Joeschmo likes this.
  15. Myrx

Myrx Guild Member

I believe Bunnay maintains that page.

Joeschmo likes this.
  16. Frore

Frore Administrator

I believe i do

- uploaded the new version and added to the download page

Joeschmo likes this.
  17. Is there any way to have "guild chat" as an option as well as "party" "raid"?

Joeschmo likes this.
  18. Vyrt

Vyrt Guild Member

Shaq is back yo!

Joeschmo likes this.
  19. First of all I would love to say that i love your guys's addon! Unfortunately ive ran into a problem tonight. As you all are aware they have been connecting realms every week or so. Lethon (my realm) has been merged with 4 others. I tried to use GCG in-raid with some people in the other realms connected to lethon, and it would not recognize their rolls. It accepts them into the bet when they enter "1" but when they roll it does not recognize that they rolled. When i try to hit roll again it says it is waiting on the people to roll (all the people from the other realms). At least im guessing thats the reason its not working. Is anyone else having problems with this, and if so is anyone working on a way around it?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Joeschmo likes this.
  20. It seems that the addon does not recognize rolls from connected realm characters because the roll results only say their name. it does not have their realm name with their roll. So when they type "1" to enter the session the addon records something like "Meanmanmyers-Lethon". But when they /roll it sees "Meanmanmyers rolls 40". Hence it thinks that "Meanmanmyers-Lethon" still needs to roll. So in order for it to work properly it needs to record their name only, without the "-Lethon". I think it would be a simple fix but im not exactly sure what to edit in the .lua file.

Joeschmo likes this.