Top World of Logs Ranked for GC Guild

Discussion in 'Public Board' started by Luminatyra, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Luminatyra

Luminatyra Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JOE IS # 1
    LUMI IS #2
    LUMI IS #3
    VERBAL IS #3
    APPARANTLY MR. #4 ASKED IF #2 + #3 WANTED THE BOOT?

You want to tell me how to play mages? How about get GOLDEN RANK FIRST?!

Kluian can't even get a golden rank to stick.. lol..

Kluian is #4.. you are just purple rank!!

Kluian's healing is incomplete without a golden rank.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  2. Nautix

Nautix Guild Member

sell me your drugs....

Redasima and Vyrt like this.
  3. Luminatyra

Luminatyra Guest

It's been 8 years maybe? And if you want to continue this disrespectful act then we'll PERMANENTLY have issues buddy

4. Luminatyra

Luminatyra Guest

You got beef fool? Because I don't play this way and if you want to start this fire with me then we'll play friend.

5. Luminatyra

Luminatyra Guest

You got problems with me NAUTIX? Because I think I have a fucking issue with you now fool.

6. Luminatyra

Luminatyra Guest

I know who you are on the MAGE FORUMS NOW. So NAUTIX is the shady player that goes on alts and writes shit like this on public mage forums trashing them like this.

So are you the one that frames and trashes peoples threads this way? Talking about things not related to the forums? You can go on alts and trash peoples forums then I think you're not very good of a person NAUTIX.

7. Luminatyra

Luminatyra Guest

You start fire with me Nautix. And Fire breeds more Fire.. I hope not permanently But I fucking have an issue with you fag

8. Luminatyra

Luminatyra Guest

So fag. Where you want to take this now fucker? You wanted to mess with me bitch?

9. Luminatyra

Luminatyra Guest

Sometimes you don't talk about personal shit fag. Or else you get beat the fuck down forever you live loser? You do this shit somewhere else and you get ass handed to you by people fagget.

10. Luminatyra

Luminatyra Guest

Omg one time.. I was pissed at this kid named Jason and went serious and broke his nose with a spin hook that WILL HIT BUDDY.. Because I am also a 4th dan Master at TKD fag.

I can come back nice and be super respectful to everybody. But since you want to take my niceness for weakness you can see the other side of me buddy.

11. Luminatyra

Luminatyra Guest

Hey fucker. You want to experience the horror of someone that has lived this life. They say they know people that know people that can do something and something usually. So you play for this shit? You can pick to live horriby if you pick a fight with the wrong person loser...

12. Luminatyra

Luminatyra Guest

Btw, thanks for fucking up my thread AGAIN. THAT'S FUCKING AGAIN YOU FUCK UP MY THREAD ON HERE + ONCE ON MAGE FORUMS YOU FUCKING FAGGET BITCH PIECE OF SHIT? YOU WANT TO LET ME HAVE A FUCKING THREAD TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING WITHOUT YOUR FUCKING BRAINLESS POSTS BRINGING BACK PAST LIFE SHIT?

13. Luminatyra

Luminatyra Guest

So Nautix. You fucking do this shit to my threads here.. on mage forums.. my other problems. So you write the same shit everywhere fucking up all my threads? You fucking disrespectful piece of shit. Now it's so obvious this act has been you? The one that derails all my threads? You sabotage other peoples threads and basically frame into shit that they are no longer affiliated with.

14. Luminatyra

Luminatyra Guest

So you're trying to frame me by an anon reporting me trying to tie me into shit I left in my past life maybe? You can be known Nautix as someone that frames people by doing this. You know those people that are shunned for spreading lies about people?

15. Luminatyra

Luminatyra Guest

Btw, it's been over 8 years since I've gotten a fucking ticket for anything fag.

16. Luminatyra

Luminatyra Guest

Btw, it's been over 8 years since I've gotten a fucking ticket for anything fag. Some people can be happy about 7 years clean! That they are 8 years removed from a past life and have other people be happy for them.

But not with people like you Nautix. That want to bring back past nightmares like this unto them. It's a bit sad when this is the very thing they want to forget and move on from but you can continue to bring this shit up? It's sad I think what you do..

I think this fucked up shit Nautix.

This guild is fucked up if this is how it is done in GENTLEMEN'S CLUB.

17. Luminatyra

Luminatyra Guest

You know they say.. some people that friends or family that has been through some fucked up shit that made it out and are good now. This is how you do these people now that they are good? That's fucked up. I think this guild GENTLEMEN'S CLUB is fucked up if they entertain to this shit is fucked up.

18. Luminatyra

Luminatyra Guest

I am not really this way, but you tried to hurt the nicest one.

19. Luminatyra

Luminatyra Guest

This is fucked. This guild should change its name because it does not respect Gentlemen's Club. Unless this name means raiders in tuxedos or something. Screw Gentlemen's Club if this is the type of shit that does in it. I can spit in this guilds face and leave because of your type of shit Nautix.

20. Luminatyra

Luminatyra Guest

If Gentlemens Club's Raiders like to bring back past and personal things about people and taunt them about it.. Gentlemens Club is shit.